Saturday, July 25, 2009

Update: Saturday, July 25

My next day's hike will take me to the point where I will have hiked 600 miles from Harper's Ferry, West Virginia since June 10. That's 27 percent of the entire 2,178 miles of the Appalachian Trail. I will have just 560 or so miles [*sniff*] to go 'til Maine!

I'm taking my time through Vermont [and probably through New Hampshire and Maine, too] because I'd like to savor the trail. I've never been to Vermont or Maine before this trip. New Hampshire I've only been to when I drove to Manchester and out in a day for a job interview [that sucked] in 2006.

I will be in Rutland, VT 05701 this Friday and Saturday. That's 90 miles in 6 days; no problem.

For the rest of the day, it's Saturday, it's summer, it's all good :)

Hope your day is good, too!

-Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment