Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEWS: This blog will be different

I've been thinking long and hard about what to do here, now that all that hiking is done. There will be more trails, but in the meantime, there's life.

And I want to blog about parts of that that I feel like blogging about.

I'm thinking a broader set of concerns will be my topic here in the months to come. Certainly not as epic as climbing Mt. Katahdin, or going to bed in a rainy shelter in the woods in Georgia after a long time away from the trail, or doing the half-gallon challenge.

Instead, things like what it's like attending writing school after years away from Miami (Ohio), living in a big city for the second time (last was Prague, 2005-06), and eating brunch with my girlfriend at different hotspots all the time (cause brunch is a big deal in Philly, and for me personally).

So I hope to be uploading the first new posts and doing a little bit of redesign while I'm on Spring Break in Florida. Plane leaves at 6 a.m. tomorrow.

Cheers,

JH

No comments:

Post a Comment