Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fwd: Last Florida morning

Er, see below:

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "jeremyhauck@hotmail.com" <jeremyhauck@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 12, 2011 8:59 am
Subject: Last Florida morning
To: "jeremyehauck" <jeremyehauck.pratrail@gmail.com>

Spring Break, alas, is over very, very soon. I'm getting ready for my day of travel (I have a layover in
ATL) by cramming pancakes and sausages down my gullet.

A year ago today I was waking up in my tent, getting ready to hit the trail and cross Blood Mountain in a cold rainstorm. Happy days, them.

I have decided to keep this blog dedicated to the AT and all things hiking, and to start a new blog on Philly, grad school, etc. and link to it from here.

Pennsylvania tonight.

Apancalypse now!

-jh

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment